Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Holiday Dinner at IKEA in Tempe

I had threatened to take Steve to IKEA for Christmas Dinner -- instead we ended up there on New Year's Eve -- We went to buy another set of Billy bookcases -- I had given the first set to Steve for his music room...they work perfectly in The Casita with the 9 foot ceilings.  We add the top extension and it takes the shelves up to just under the picture rail.

This was Steve's first time dining at IKEA...we had baby back ribs, delicious moist cornbread, french fries, a sampling of Swedish meatballs...with sauce...and shared a slice of decadent chocolate cake.  Oh, and of course, the free IKEA Family card coffee....and a Festive Holiday Drink...What's not to love??

And THEN we'll get back to our usual healthy, fresh, clean diet...

I'd teased that since I was "practically perfect in every way" I wasn't going to make any New Year's resolutions, but then I remembered the famous Blog Each Day in 2014 Resolution == so here we go!




Festive Holiday Drink