Sunday, January 5, 2014

"911NANA" Vanity License Plate

So I was coming out of the Costco parking lot and just ahead of me was a big shiny SUV with the license plate 911NANA...

I love that!

Maybe that's a good grandma name for ME!  Nana -- :)  This is a whole new stage where you have to think of a name for yourself.  My kids used to call my folks "The GZ's"  as in Grandpa & Grandma Zook....Steve's folks were the "GO's" as in Grandpa & Grandma Osborn...

My wonderful 90-year-old mother-in-law is still matriarch of THIS family so I'm  trying to figure this out...

It's a nice role....I'm flying up to Oregon on the spur of the moment this weekend so that 2 days later I can drive back down to Prescott with Daughter & GK  #2.  (Grandkid)  I'll be in the back seat with the one-year-old, bouncing snacks off of her on the 1200 mile road trip.

It's definitely great to be needed.  I'm fitting this in between my teaching commitments -- fortunately, Friday School.